Winner of the Dartmouth Medal, Berg Fashion Library is the leading resource for students and researchers of fashion studies. Interdisciplinary in nature, with great visual and integrated content, it is invaluable for researchers in the areas of fashion, museum studies, cultural studies, anthropology, and more.
- Berg Encyclopedia of World Dress and Fashion, consisting of 2,000 images and more than 800 in-depth articles, explores the dressed and adorned body cultures and throughout history. Cross cultural and multidisciplinary in approach, it provides readers with an appreciation of the richness and complexity of global dress.
- Reference Works - besides the Encyclopedia, our reference works also include Classic and Modern Writings on Fashion, the A-Z of Fashion, and The Dictionary of Fashion History
- 150+ academic eBooks that cover important classic and modern writings on fashion
- Museum Exhibitions from museums around the world, including the Museum at Fashion Institute of Technology and Somerset House
- Image partnerships - over 17,000 color images from prestigious partners such as the Costume Institute at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the Victoria and Albert Museum, the Museum at the Fashion Institute of Technology, Mode Museum, and the Commercial Pattern Archive
- Teaching and Learning Resources including lesson plans and bibliographic guides